- $.10 per day per item, up to a maximum of $2.50 per item.
- Notices will be mailed by postal mail on a regular basis. Or you can receive notification by email. Ask a librarian to set you up for email notification.
- Borrowing privileges will be suspended 14 days after the due date.
- Borrowing privileges will be suspended if accumulated charges exceed $10.00.
- Items not returned after 28 days overdue will be charged to the customer's account. If returned in good condition, the cost of the item will be waived.
- Accounts that remain unpaid after 60 days may be referred to collection.
- Library customers' circulation records are confidential (RCW 42.17.310). A minor's circulation
record is confidential until items borrowed are overdue. At that time, an overdue notice is sent to the
parent/guardian who has signed the responsibility statement for the minor.
Revised: November 2002