Beginning July 2, 2007, YVL begins a new renewal service. Only Books are renewable. You may renew a book one time, if the book is not overdue and there are no holds on the book or blocks on the item or on your account.
You may renew your books in person at the library, including at any available self-check machine. You may also renew online from your personal account page.
To renew online:
- From the top navigation menu, choose "My Account"
- At the log-in page, enter your barcode. (Find it on the back of your library card.)
- Enter your password. (If you have forgotten your password, contact your library for a new one.)
- Click on "log-in".
- From the top of the accounts page, choose "Items Out".
- Select the books you wish to renew and click "Renew selected items".
- If all of your items are books, and you want to renew all of them, choose "Renew all items".
- Return to the "Items out" screen to see your new due date.