In light of the rapidly evolving COVID-19 outbreak, as of 3/17/20, Yakima Valley Libraries is operating under Stage Four of our Health & Safety Action Plan, and have implemented the following:
- All library locations will be closed to the public March 17th through April 24th or until further notice
- Book returns will remain accessible to patrons during the closure
FINES AND FEES, DUE DATES, HOLDS, AND ILLS
- FINES & FEES: Any fines or fees that accrue during the closure will be waived.
- DUE DATES: Due dates for library materials that are currently checked out will be extended a minimum of 28 days.
- HOLDS: New hold requests have been suspended during the closure. Any items currently on-hold will be available for pick up for two weeks after the Library re-opens.
- INTERLIBRARY LOANS: ILL services are suspended during the temporary closure.
- EMAIL: Use the Contact Us form to send us an email
For more information about the COVID-19 outbreak, including symptoms and how to protect yourself, see the drop-down menu below.