Beginning March 1, 2021, per updated guidelines issued by the State of Washington, Yakima Valley Libraries will re-open all 17 community libraries for limited in-person library services.
- Contact-Free Holds Pick Up is available at your Community Library.
- Beginning March 1, 2021, per updated guidelines for libraries from the Governor’s Office, all libraries will re-open for limited in-person services.
- Book returns at all 17 library locations are open to accept returned materials
- EMAIL: Use the Contact Us form to send us an email.
- PHONE: Contact your community library by phone for assistance or to arrange Contact-Free Holds Pick Up.
For more information about the COVID-19 outbreak, including symptoms and how to protect yourself, see the drop-down menu below.