For more information on fines and fees, visit our Fines and Fees page.
How do I pay fines and/or fees:
- By Mail:
- Make a check or money order payable to Yakima Valley Libraries. Please include your library card number and mail to Yakima Valley Libraries, Attn: Accounts Payable, 102 N 3RD ST, Yakima, WA 98901.
- In a community library:
- When in-person services are available, feel free to use one of our public computers or self-checks to log in and make a payment. Staff can take either cash or check at the service desk.
How do I use my credit card payments to pay for copies at my community library?
- YVL staff will add a charge to your account that can be paid as any other fine and/or fee. The charges on your account will follow existing YVL policy and procedures regarding fines and fees.
How do I make a donation?
- You will need your Yakima Valley Libraries (YVL) library card number and password to make a monetary donation.
- Don’t have a YVL library card, no problem; Contact our Business Services Department at 509-575-3415 for assistance.
Click here and select the “Make a Donation” button.