- DVDs of 8 hours or less – 7 days
- Streaming Video – 7 days
- eBooks and eAudiobooks – 21 days
- All other library material (including DVDs longer than 8 hours) – 28 days
- InterLibrary Loans do not belong to Yakima Valley Libraries and we cannot set the loan period. Any fees are set by the lending library.
You may renew your items by setting up auto-renewals using Library Elf, online from your account, by phone, or at the library.
You may renew an item up to two times if it meets all of the following conditions:
- It is less than 14 days overdue.
- It is not an InterLibrary Loan item.
- It has no holds on it.
- You have no blocks on your account.
To renew online:
- From the top navigation bar, choose “My Account.”
- Log in.
- Look to the left of the screen, click on “Items Out”.
- Select the item(s) you wish to renew and click “Renew Selected Items”.
- If you want to renew all of your items choose “Renew All Items”.
- Items that cannot be renewed are:
- InterLibrary Loans
- Overdue items
- Items with holds
- If you’ve reached your renewal limit
- If you have trouble renewing items, please contact your community library.
You can return materials to any one of the Yakima Valley Libraries locations on or before the due date. Review these policies for more information: Circulation Policy and Damaged or Lost Policy.
*Please notify the library if your card is lost or stolen.